Friday, October 7, 2011

About My First Presentation~


First,I would like to comment to my own group which topic is "The World Famous Buildings".I would like to say that I didn't present it very well. There are lots of things that can show to all of you but I don't know how to pronounce it by English because that is very difficult to translate it from Chinese to English.Well, Yong Chieh really put his effort on it and he try to speak as more as he can.The reason why I did this topic because I want to let my classmate know more about the famous buidling in the world but not just the name of it. I think my calssmate now know more about the story and history about the buidling. Among so many buildings, The Taj Mahal is my favourite. The monument was built by pure white marble and it is still the greatest monument in the world. The building is very beautiful and the true story behind it has touched me. If there is a chance, I will like to go there and experiece the atmosphere around there.

No comments:

Post a Comment