1st Round of Presentation:
1.Guiness World Record:
I love this tittle! That is a very interesting topic, how amazing! And yet they did a very good job while presenting their silde show to the whole class.Their's video attract my eyes. Elvin spoke in a very profesional way just like a teacher.The things that I like the most is the "Pealing the banana". That is very funny and Elvin invited Min Xu to came infront and do what exactly the man did in the video.Nelson and Marcus can improve more such as be more confidence and relax when you are presenting.I can see that they are nervous when they are speaking.But after that Nelson is became more confidence when he is speaking for a peroid of time.
2.Strange Food In The World:
Big World Strange Idea! Before the presentation, I did not know that there are so many funny and strange food in the world.In fact,the people are so creative that could make them to make the strange food out. I think that if they can speak more and be more confidence, then they are great. It is just that I think they speak less and we just can know what it is by picture and video.
3.capoeirra
I remembered that this presentation is presented by Mr. Teng and Mr.Siow. I think that most of my classmate first saw the word "Capoeirra", so am I. This is an martial art with garceful moves done by all of the people.They can do it better if they put it more effort and be more confidence with themselves!But I must thank for them by teaching us some new knowledge, Thank You!
No comments:
Post a Comment