This is a real movie that told about the son is a handicap and he has a father who will promise anything said by him.One day,his son ask about his father:" Can we go for Marathon together?" and his father agreed to finish the competition together.So form that day onwards, his father will bring his son together for a jogging for a few kilometres.This have let me found out that there is still have a very touching and kindly father that willing to do anything to make his son smile again. I think that i am very grateful because I do have a father just like the father in the movie.My father is willing to wake up very early to prepare my breakfast and drive me to the station where I am waiting for my bus everyday.I am very grateful to my father and I would like oo say thank you for my father for doing such a great things to me.Although my father don't see my blog but I really felt very greateful and I wish to tell everyone that there is no parents who does not love their own children,just that they love theis own children in their very own specific way only.
No comments:
Post a Comment